Me and Olivia had fun on PicMonkey today. Thank you Elyse for introducing it to me and I pretty much stole your old banner. I feel all techy now. Livi loves her "smushtache".
Livi started saying "Oh my H-E-double hockey sticks" {but the real version} the other day. We first noticed it when she made a song out of it in the bathtub. We asked her where she heard that word and she said "From Daddy". She continued to say it for a couple of days and I hate to admit it but her timing or swear etiquette is pretty good. She says it so casually like you would say "Oh the sky is blue today"...impressive but it needed to stop and it did.
Emma sticks her tongue out and spits at anyone who says hi to her or even looks at her for that matter. Between that and the swearing I'm thinking my kids are pretty awesome right now.

5 comments:
Hello Maddie!! Your girls are just so dang cute! I need to come back down for a visit one day so I can play with them again :)
hahahahaha this cracks me up! seriously though. swearing or not your kids are the cutest. i love them!
Swearing kids are the best! And picmonkey is the bomb.com
AH, that's pretty awesome. I love reading about your little girls. What did you do to stop the swearing?
Livi's swearing is nothing compared to Melody when she was 2. le sigh talk about my bad parenting. lol. My older sisters first word was "damn" due to my dad saying it every morning when he would stub his toe on her crib. :-D Something all us parents have to deal with at one point in time or another i guess. And I just LOVE Livi's "smushatche"
Post a Comment