Thursday, October 4, 2012

Pin-Worthy Pins

{pinned from my sister alainey...I don't know where she finds this stuff}


There are two pet peeves I developed today:

1. The sound/feel of cotton balls being torn apart. We did that today in preschool to make snowman and I about jumped out of my skin.

2. When something you pinned doesn't lead you to what it says it is.  Or when a pin really isn't "the best chocolate cookie ever!".  It's a waste of my time and a disappointment to my palate. 

So I decided to blog some truly pin-worthy pins:

 
Skinny Garlic Fried Rice from Pinch of Yum: What I loved about this was the combination of Ginger and Lime in the rice. Unique and Yummy
 
 
Spicy Avocado Chicken Enchiladas from The Novice Chef: Some of the best Enchiladas I have had and worth the time. 
 
 
Baked Caprese Rigatoni from Pinch of Yum:  Good comfort pasta and fresh basil is what makes this meal. 
 
My new motto below.  Actually I shouldn't say new as I have been saying it to myself since day one of Olivia.  Some days this motto HAS to be all I expect of myself.

 
There you have it.  Pins worth pinning.  I thought about listing pins that were NOT good but I figured if I saw someone do that with something I created I would cry myself to sleep for days.  So I'll just stick to the positive.

1 comment:

jandd said...

Yay I love that you're blogging again! Your essays were great. And I love Olivia's costume:) can't wait to see what Emma decides to be....oh as of now Claire is going to be a mushroom. silly girl. miss you:)