Sunday, October 14, 2012

Locked Up Again

 
I think as the girls get older they listen to me less and less.  Emma locked me out of the house again.  My petition to let me back in did not work.  She walked away from me pounding on the clear sliding door and then I watched her go over to the computer and resume her Sesame Street YouTube watching.  The trouble really began when she clicked on a slightly pornographic video under the "recommended" videos.  I watched helplessly as she stared at things I REALLY don't want her to see.  Lucky it didn't entertain her much and she quickly let me in.  If this "I can't hear mom unless she is making cookies" trend continues then I'm scared of what it will be like when they are teenagers. 

2 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Maddie! She is SOOOO big all of the sudden!!! She is beautiful. I love you blogging again!!! Hope all is well!

Amanda and Tom said...

Maddie you are hilarious!! You definitely have a way with words:)