Saturday, April 14, 2012

Cut


The other night me and Kade felt wild and crazy.  We decided to give Emma bangs.  Her hair is constantly in her face and I HATE fighting with her to do her hair.  Kade is the hairdresser in our home since my hands are worthless with hair and he actually does a really good job.  I kept a little piece of her hair as keepsake for her first haircut.  There are food chunk on the tips.  I left them there.  It seem appropriate to stay true to how it always was.





3 comments:

Anne Marie said...

The food chunks part was hilarious! Your girls are so cute!!

Whitney Shurtz said...

Tell your hubby i'm very impressed!! Bangs are darling on her!

Lacy in the Sky with Diapers said...

Wow, that's amazing that he cut her bangs!!! ;) ps your girls are seriously adorable, just like their Momma!! Xoxo