Don't let these sweet faces fool you. The other day I was gathering up all our toys/bikes from the park. The girls ran inside ahead of me and slammed the door. I threw everything onto the porch and proceeding to walk inside. Only one problem the door was locked. I knocked and rang the door bell and all I heard were little giggles on the other side. No worries the side door is unlocked, I'll just walk around. Once I get to the side door I tug it open, no wait they locked that too! I peak in and see them both staring at me. I yell for them to open the door and they both laugh at me. I then hear "Emma come on! Lets go up stairs!" Both run off laughing so hard they almost trip going up the stairs out of sight. At first I thought it was cute/funny. I had my phone. I talked to some friends, my mom, and Kade. I even had some alone time and let the sun shine down on my face. During my quiet reflections under the sun I started thinking about all of the things they could be getting into upstairs. My heart started to race and I realized that it had been a half and hour and I hadn't heard anything from them. They need me every 5 minutes when I'm inside how come all of the sudden they are independent? I started pounding on the door and they come back downstairs. After walking back and forth from the front door to the side door and Olivia getting unstuck from behind the couch I was finally let in. They both sat in time out with big pouty lips and alligators tears after that! I sure showed them.
Then I gave them big hugs and kisses. Whipping away all there tears. I haven't been locked out since.
2 comments:
This is so hilarious. Love it
Ha Ha i love that they did that! And i'm glad they finally let you in:)
Post a Comment