Thursday, December 6, 2012

Pin-Worthly Pins

Sooo I just had a awesome trip in Utah where we celebrated Thanksgiving and my brothers return from his mission.   I'm too lazy to upload the pics right now so I'm going to just post some awesome stuff I have found via pinterest and my own internet browsing. 

 
No Bake Energy Bites:  Made this for our camping trip and pretty much ate all of them.  Whoops


 
Tub Cleaner:  Really worked and inexpensive!
 
 
Water Catcher Thingy:  In efforts to make my sister think my house was always clean I tried this annnnd it worked!
 
 
Slow Cooking Enchiladas:  Really yummy.  Kade was sick that night so I got to eat all of it! Mwhaha
 
Also try THIS recipe, easy and yummy.
 
Lastly I read a couple things today that I love.  Read THIS entry on being "pretty" and check out THIS new website by the Mormon Church.  I'm really excited about it. 
 
 


No comments: