Hope everyone has a Happy Valentines! Our plan is to have nice family candlelit dinner, snuggle up and watch a movie, and listen to the rain outside our window. Please note the sign I have had displayed like this for the last month. Kade informed me of its mix-up yesterday. It seemed to fit the day, from expensive dvd players that don't work, extremely whinny two year old, and fixing the wrong breadstick recipe for company. awesome.
Something that has cheered my spirits: Livi playing "I am a child of God" on her kazoo. Pretty impressive.
1 comment:
Sounds like a nice perfect valentines day was planned, but things rarely go as planned. boo for that! I like the "i you love" sign, you can just say Yoda gave it to you & it has sentimental value from your days on the millennium falcon where you learned to use the force.
Post a Comment