Friday, February 3, 2012

Emma Diane


We celebrated Emmas 2nd birthday a couple weeks ago.  When we asked her how old she is she would say "Emma"...."No your 2"..."No I'm Emma!"  What-ev

Emma LOVED her present from Grandma D.  A bright red Radio Flyer Trike.  Instead of yelling "mom" from her crib in the mornings when she wakes she now yells "bike".  She's quite impressive on it. 









{First bike ride around the neighborhood with dad}

We all have colds this weekend.  It all started yesterday around 3:30 pm.  I walked into emmas room to get her out of her crib and she had taken her diaper off and left two lovely turds on her blanket.  Five minutes later livi throws up in my lap {or as she likes to call it "spits"}.  From that moment on we have done nothing but sleep and watch movies. 

-on a side note the turd story has nothing to do with our sickness...I just thought it added a nice touch to the story.  Mostly I wanted some pity laughs.  


2 comments:

Alicia W said...

Nice new wood floor and rug! Fancy. Perfect for bike riding.

Bucky &Kelcie said...

I agree, the new floor and rug looks sexy, just like Emma's hair:)