Monday, August 23, 2010

Come one come all

Me and Kade decided it was time to go private. Sorry it is annoying to have to sign on to view a blog but we both feel like we need to. If you want to keep up with us don't be afraid to ask. I promise we don't bite...but some people do {that is why we are going private}.

E-mail me at: kadeandhisgirls {at} hotmail.com


16 comments:

Lindsay said...

I'd love an invite! My email is: lindsayesplin@msn.com. Hope you're doing well!

Annie said...

Hope you guys are doing well...I haven't seen you forever but I do blog stalk you occasionally :) When are you in Cedar next?

Annie

annieesplin@gmail.com

Tyler and Brandi White said...

brandi_bulloch@hotmail.com

Alicia W said...

Add me: angel_of_music1@msn.com

Smith Family said...

Me too!
kimmiebernhoft@yahoo.com
Do you have invite to our blog?

~The Anderson's~ said...

I love reading your blog!! My e-mail is emilydouple@suumail.net:)

Kathryn Lewis said...

us too! lewgiggles@hotmail.com let me know if you got my invite. I used you email from back in the days of Music 3900! haha

Aubrie said...

aubs_64@hotmail.com Let me in too!!
Aubrie Sims

whitney said...

cowan.whitney@gmail.com

jandd said...

Hey Maddie. I feel better about having my blog private too.....not that I ever actually update it though! Ha!

jamiewingo_24@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

and me too...janeenhalversen@cox.net

Jared+Sara+Myla said...

i want in too! :)sara.ursua@gmail.com

Whitney Shurtz said...

whittels_22@hotmail.com

Rachel Urie said...

you might think I'm weird and so you don't have to invite me but I enjoy seeing you guys rachelurie@hotmail.com

Tim and Brooke said...

I would love one. taskertb@gmail.com

Shae & Kristin Reber said...

I would love an invite. . .is that weird?! I ame across your blog from Whitney Cowan's and I love reading it. You are so refreshing and so fun to read. kristin_reber@hotmail.com